We believe… the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
We believe… that there is one God, creator of heaven and earth, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
We believe… in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, and in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His coming personal return in power and in glory.
We believe… in the fall and consequent total moral depravity of humanity, resulting in our exceeding sinfulness and lost estate, and necessitating our regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
We believe… in the present and continuing ministry of sanctification by the Holy Spirit by whose infilling the believing Christian is cleansed and empowered for a life of holiness and service.
We believe… in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost—the saved unto the resurrection of life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
We believe… in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and in the importance of the church for worship, service and missions.
DAILY LIVING EXPECTATIONS
The following are fundamentals held to be essential by Blessing the Children – Canada Inc., and we expect staff, employees and all missionaries to not only to believe in them, but to practice them in daily living:
- A caring, effective love both of God and humanity
- A Christ-like unity and acceptance between believers
- A lifestyle dedicated to God’s will in society
- A growing, victorious state of mind because of the indwelling Christ
- A daily affirmation of Christ as Lord
- A willingness to serve the Lord, even when it means sacrifice
- A desire to be sensitive to the personal work of the Holy Spirit
- A working faith in God’s promises for all needs and daily life situations
- A witness for Christ without hypocrisy
- A firm, committed desire to be God’s person